Metropolitan Lines: they could be yours

I'm full of tea and chips and therefore in perfect shape to start work on this week's newsletter. It will deliver unto subscribers an impressive collection of London stories from the Guardian and items from the cream of the capital's independent blogs and websites. It will also make optimistic references to my journalistic ambitions for next week and, indeed, to my forthcoming participation in this year's Virgin London Marathon. Have I mentioned that my run will be in aid of Shelter and that you can contribute to my charitable efforts by visiting this page? Have I mentioned that if you don't already receive Metropolitan Lines on Friday mornings you can start from tomorrow by signing up here? Yes, it seems I have.


guardian.co.uk Guardian News & Media Limited 2011 | Use of this content is subject to our Terms & Conditions | More Feeds



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phone hacking: PCC 'was not fully informed during investigation'

Ex-Dresdner financier found guilty of insider dealing

Top flyer boo-boo : Shut off noisy engines